Our patients want to see your friendly face when they walk through the door at our private optical practice! We are a fast-growing optometry office located in Fargo, ND, looking to add an entry level Front Desk Receptionist to our amazing team.
In this Front Desk Receptionist role, you will be part of an elite group of close-knit and friendly professionals who encourage one another and celebrate each others’ successes — all within a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Here, you can grow an amazing career through ongoing training, plus enjoy enviable benefits and perks that include PTO and health insurance.
Apply today for this outstanding Front Desk Receptionist job opening to join a reputable company where you can pursue a fun career! No experience necessary.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Front Desk Receptionist job responsibilities include:
- Greet patients; check patients in and out
- Schedule patient appointments; ensure smooth flow
- Gather medical history and reason for the visit
- Verify insurance information for each patient
- Answer and forward all calls; oversee vm and messages
Front Desk Receptionist required skills & qualifications include:
- Must be able to maintain a professional attitude/wardrobe
- Skilled communicator – written and verbal
- Able to multitask, manage time wisely; detail-oriented
- Team-player with a positive attitude
- No experience necessary; we will train
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 30959