Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you a great communicator with an interest in healthcare? Then, bring your attention to detail and join the Barrios Vision team today in this Front Desk Receptionist job in our Green Brook, NJ location.
As the Front Desk Receptionist, you would be expected to maintain a professional and friendly attitude as you greet office guests, speak with patients regarding their insurance coverage, and schedule appointments. You also would be responsible for record keeping, maintaining a database, and handling customer issues.
When you join Barrios Vision, you become part of a close-knit team that shares your passion for providing care with a personal touch. Here, you will work alongside leaders who value your personal life and will support and encourage you daily. Bring your passion for providing exceptional patient care, and you will build a career you love in this Front Desk Receptionist job in our Green Brook, NJ location.
Join the Barrios Vision team and apply for our Front Desk Receptionist job today!
*Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities Available*
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Front Desk Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- Greet all office guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Operate a multi-line phone system.
- Maintain a database of correct patient information.
- Efficiently schedule appointments.
- Act as a liaison between patients and insurance companies to verify insurance benefits.
- Cultivate an organized and orderly atmosphere.
Front Desk Receptionist Job Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 years prior optical experience preferred.
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Interest in healthcare.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must present a professional appearance.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 105449