Front Desk Receptionist Job – Orinda CA
Why You’ll Love this Job
Our patients want to see your friendly face when they walk through our door at our private optical practice! Orinda Optometry Group is a community-minded optometry office located in Orinda, CA, looking to add an entry level Front Desk Receptionist to our amazing team. No experience necessary!
In this Front Desk Receptionist role, you will be part of an elite team of close-knit and friendly professionals who encourage one another and celebrate each others' successes — all within a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Grow your career through ongoing training. Enjoy life to the fullest with a flexible schedule that will afford you plenty of personal time, plus a 401k and medical benefits. Be appreciated by both patients and management. Love your job!
Apply today for this Front Desk Receptionist role to join an established company where you can put your savvy people skills to good use!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Front Desk Receptionist job responsibilities include:
- Welcome office visitors in a warm manner
- Keep the front area running smoothly; schedule appointments
- Before appointments, verify patient insurance information
- Use EHR to keep up-to-date patient files
- Incoming/return calls, voicemail, take messages
Front Desk Receptionist required skills & qualifications include:
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Skilled communicator; detail-oriented
- Organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Strong customer service
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 20498