Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you enjoy interacting with people on a regular basis?Are you willing to learn the required skills necessary for a new career? If so, this full-time entry-level position in Owensville, MO is the perfect way to start your new career with us. Optometry is a dynamic healthcare field where you get to work with people in an energetic environment.
Why You will Love Being a Front Desk Receptionist at Owensville Family Eye Care
As a Front Desk Receptionist, you will represent our office with enthusiasm and excitement for delivering exceptional customer service for our patients. As an important part of an outstanding team, expect on-the-job training and continuing education that will provide you the necessary skills you need to be successful in your new career.
Along with a rewarding position, you will have access to additional perks and benefits. If you are looking to build your career while helping others, apply for this opportunity with us today!
See Yourself As One Of The Family
When joining our practice, you will become part of the family. With access to additional education, training and best-in-class technology, you can develop your skills while helping others see better.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet patients; perform tasks associated with the examination
- Schedule and manage patient appointments; ensure smooth flow
- Verify insurance and eyewear plan information for each patient
- Answer phone calls
- Skilled communicator – written and verbal
- Able to multitask, effectively manage time; detail-oriented
- Team-player with a positive attitude
- No experience necessary; we are willing to train the right person
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 97425