Front Desk Receptionist Job – Rochester NH
Why You’ll Love this Job
Our patients want to see your friendly face when they walk through the door at our private optical practice! We are a fast-growing optometry office located in Rochester, NH, looking to add someone with your professional office experience and billing background to our amazing team as Front Desk Receptionist / Medical Office Assistant.
In this Front Desk Receptionist / Medical Office Assistant role, you will be part of an elite group of close-knit and friendly professionals who encourage one another and celebrate each others' successes — all within a relaxed and fun atmosphere at an office that was established 44 years ago. Continue to add new skills and advance your career through our ongoing training opportunities. For your contributions, you will receive enviable benefits and perks that include no nights or weekends, PTO, a retirement plan and health/vision insurance.
Apply today for this outstanding Front Desk Receptionist / Medical Office Assistant job opening to join a reputable company where you can put your savvy people skills to good use!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Front Desk Receptionist / Medical Office Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Greet patients; check patients in and out
- Handle all billing responsibilities
- Schedule patient appointments; ensure smooth flow
- Gather medical history and reason for the visit
- Verify insurance information for each patient
- Answer and forward all calls; oversee vm and messages
Front Desk Receptionist / Medical Office Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
- Must be able to maintain a professional attitude/wardrobe
- Skilled communicator – written and verbal
- Able to multitask, manage time wisely; detail-oriented
- Team-player with a positive attitude
- Optical experience preferred but not required; will train someone with professional experience
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 23658