Front Desk Receptionist Job – Rogers AR
Why You’ll Love this Job
If you are searching for a great career opportunity at a fun, established office where you will receive all the training you need to succeed and advance, consider this Front Desk Receptionist position in Rogers, AR!
Our role opens the door for you to join a highly motivated team of professionals who believe in working smarter, not harder. You will be cross-trained in several areas, giving you the chance to greatly increase your skills and earning potential, and, for your efforts, will receive competitive pay, PTO, health benefits, on-the-job training, and a great work/life balance.
We are anxious to meet you! Apply today for our Front Desk Receptionist opening!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome office visitors in a warm manner
- Keep the front area running smoothly; schedule appointments
- Before appointments, verify patient insurance information
- Use EHR to keep up-to-date patient files
- Incoming/return calls, voicemail, take messages
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Skilled communicator; detail-oriented
- Organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- “Front of the office” experience a bonus
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 20967