Front Desk Receptionist Job – Washington IL
Why You’ll Love this Job
Our patients want to see your friendly face when they walk through the door at our private optical practice! We are a fast-growing optometry offices located in Peoria and Washington, IL looking to add someone with your professional office experience to our amazing team as Front Desk Receptionist.
In this traveling Front Desk Receptionist role, you will be part of an elite group of close-knit and friendly professionals who encourage one another and celebrate each others' successes — all within a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Continue to add new skills and advance your career through our ongoing training opportunities. You also will have the exciting opportunity to divide your work week between two locations — Peoria and Washington. For your contributions, you will receive enviable benefits and perks that include a retirement plan, healthcare insurance, PTO and a great work/life balance.
Apply today for this outstanding Front Desk Receptionist job opening to join a reputable company where you can put your savvy people skills to good use!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Front Desk Receptionist job responsibilities include:
- Greet patients; check patients in and out
- Schedule patient appointments; ensure smooth flow
- Gather medical history and reason for the visit
- Verify insurance information for each patient
- Answer and forward all calls; oversee vm and messages
Front Desk Receptionist required skills & qualifications include:
- Must be able to maintain a professional attitude/wardrobe
- Skilled communicator – written and verbal
- Able to multitask, manage time wisely; detail-oriented
- Team-player with a positive attitude
- Optical experience preferred but not required; will train someone with professional experience
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 21509