Front Desk Receptionist/Medical Office Job – Baxley GA
Why You’ll Love this Job
Our patients want to see your friendly face when they walk through our door at our private optical practice in Baxley, GA!
This Front Desk Receptionist role is not like any other office job. Here, you will be part of an elite team of close-knit and friendly professionals who encourage one another and celebrate each others' successes — all within a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Enjoy life to the fullest with a flexible schedule that will afford you plenty of personal time. Be appreciated by both patients and management. Love your job!
Apply today for this Front Desk Receptionist role to join an established company where you can put your savvy people skills to good use!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Front Desk Receptionist job responsibilities include:
- Welcome office visitors in a warm manner
- Keep the front area running smoothly; schedule appointments
- Before appointments, verify patient insurance information
- Use EHR to keep up-to-date patient files
- Incoming/return calls, voicemail, take messages
Front Desk Receptionist required skills & qualifications include:
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Skilled communicator; detail-oriented
- Organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Previous Opthamology or Optometric experience preferred not required
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 21310