Your outgoing, enthusiastic personality makes you ideal for our Front Office Manager opening!
Our friendly office, located in sunny Surprise, AZ, is the perfect place to settle in as you continue to grow your career. As Front Office Manager , your smiling face will be one of the first patients see when they arrive, giving you the unique opportunity to build lasting relationships with the surrounding community. You will be supported by a team of professionals who will feel more like family and be the recipient of great pay, an enviable schedule and bonus opportunities.
Join a practice where your happiness and success is key. Apply for this Front Office Manager position today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Front Office Manager job responsibilities include:
- Update patient’s demographics
- Insurance verification
- Have knowledge and experience with insurances
- Collect co-pays and patient balances
- Work with Biller on patient accounts when needed
- Daily bookkeeping
- Answer phones and take proper messages
- Scan, fax and file
- Order and stock office supplies when needed
- In charge of maintaining own area, patient bathroom, front lobby and break room when used
Front Office Manager required skills & qualifications include:
- Medical office experience required
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Geriatrics experience preferred
- EMR knowledge, EClinical Works preferred
- High school graduate or GED certificate
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 29719