Why You’ll Love This Job
Bloom Health Centers
Who We Are
We believe that no one should feel alone, and we are sure you feel the same. Bloom Health Centers provides comprehensive behavioral health services by a group of competent, independent practitioners. We diagnose and treat children, adolescents, adults, and the geriatric population. Psychological testing and neuropsychological testing are available for a variety of disorders, including ADHD, brain injuries and head trauma, and memory problems.
Too many people dismiss their mental health needs by assuming it will get better or that they can “tough it out.” For many people, this simply isn’t true. At Bloom Health Centers, we want to help you find the balance and perspective you need to live your best life. And since people can struggle with their mental health at any point in their lifetime, we work with clients of all ages.
Our dedicated team of psychiatrists, therapists, and psychologists, focus on producing positive results through treatment of stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, and many other disorders. Our foundation of success is based on our ABCs:
- All as One
- Be the Change
- Courage to Care
We are a Maryland & Virginia company specializing in providing traditional and innovative psychiatric & psychotherapy treatments to the residents of the Baltimore/DMV area. Front Office Coordinators will answer phones and emails, set appointments, communicate with other members of the team, and maintain patient charts.
· Health Insurance
· No Weekends
· Promotion track and skill training.
· $18-$22 hourly depending on experience
· 401(k) Match
Please explore our website at www.bloomhealthcenters.com to see if we are a right fit for you.
Please include the following with your application:
· Cover Letter (optional)
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide friendly support and accurate information to patients
· Manage patient grievances with kindness
· Embody a high level of Professionalism
· Collaborate with the patient’s care team as needed
· Utilize our electronic medical records system to document patient contacts. Maintain privacy of all records
· Complete prior authorizations for prescriptions and refills (per doctor discretion)
· Participate in weekly meetings
· Participate in growing and strengthening Bloom Health Centers
· All team members must be sensitive and responsive to the diverse values, beliefs, religions, nationalities, sexualities, and gender identities of our patients.
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to type at least 35 WPM.
- On-Site only. Must be available MON-FRI for an 8-hour shift during 8:00am – 4:00pm hours. This position is classified as essential.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of Call Center experience or direct customer service experience utilizing digital communication.
- Must be organized, reliable, professional and be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to clearly communicate through speaking, reading and writing in English.
- Must have basic computer skills: (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook)
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 100301