Join a forward-thinking company that is paving a unique path in the healthcare industry by housing an ER and urgent care in the same building when you onboard as our Front Office – Medical Receptionist!
In this Front Office – Medical Receptionist position, you will join a team of dedicated professionals working to set your team apart as a pillar of the healthcare community. This is a great opportunity to build your skills in areas that interest you and advance your career with the support of a leadership team. Plus, enjoy a flexible schedule, competitive compensation, and many other great perks and benefits including fun company get-togethers, PTO, medical insurance that includes dental and vision, a retirement plan, company provided Life/ADD/LTD insurance and an annual continuing education allowance.
Take the next step in your career! Apply for our Front Office – Medical Receptionist opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Front Office – Medical Receptionist job responsibilities include:
- Warmly welcome office visitors and callers
- Produce and keep updated patient files; help patients with documents
- Certify all insurance information, take copays and other payments
- Answer a multi-line telephone, forwarding calls to the appropriate area
- Keep office area clean and maintain a friendly, welcoming environment
- Comply with all health policies and regulations
Front Office Medical Receptionist required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate
- Knowledgeable of insurance procedures
- Able to use various office equipment, including computers
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Able to multitask and prioritize during high-volume times
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prefer at least one year of medical office experience
Type: Part Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 27023