Why You’ll Love This Job
To perform day to day activities in the fulfillment center including but not limited to light assemble collating, inserting, sorting, packing and shipping.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to work as a team member in Fulfillment and throughout all of Martin St.
- Responsible for daily on time attendance
- Responsible to follow all work procedures and instructions per training and instruction from Department Supervisor.
- Responsible to conduct all quality check and adhere to the Quality Policy
- Responsible to safely perform staging, assembly, hand insertion, operate collation and other equipment and projects per training and assignment.
- Responsible to help maintain the physical condition of Fulfillment assembly areas and storage areas.
- Responsible to identify and notify the department supervisor, or any manager, of any safety related issues of concerns.
- Responsible to follow instruction of the department supervisor, lead, or manager in the execution of the fulfillment production schedule.
- Responsible for helping achieve “on time” goals for fulfillment operations.
- Work to maximize efficiency and productivity in all projects in fulfillment.
- Responsible to work O/T only when authorized.
- Project a positive attitude
- Responsible to attend and participate in all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual meetings per invitation and instruction.
- Utilize our QMS to promote and understanding of our customer needs and expectations.
- Help promote culture where we exceed customer expectations.
Responsible to comply with Quality Policy & Quality Management System
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 116253