Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are passionate about helping people and looking for a company that supports career advancement, we may have the perfect opportunity for you at Staybridge Suites!
Why You’ll Love Prominence
- We are deeply invested in our team and ready to IGNITE your career. Inclusive, Growing, Noteworthy, Innovative, Thoughtful, Empowering are the hallmarks of our company’s culture.
- Competitive pay & incentives
- Training and development programs and opportunities for career growth.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans (Full-time employees, 30+ hours/week)
- 401k, Health Savings and Spending Accounts.
- Work/Life Balance and Employee Discounts – friends and family enjoy too!!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
What you will do as our next General Manager:
- Be a leader responsible for the day-to-day operation in key operating areas of the hotel, ensuring policies and procedures are being adhered to and ensuring all team members are giving complete guest satisfaction.
- Display strong organizational skills as you control budget; develop and implement programs designed to improve the efficiency of the operation and service to our guests, conduct weekly meetings with all departments, and represent your location at ownership meetings.
- Be a team player as we work hard and have lots of fun!
All while in a safe and inclusive environment that’s been ranked among the best workplaces.
What you need to be successful as a General Manager:
- Have a fun, positive, and energetic personality.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years’ experience in a Hotel General Manager role, hospitality industry preferred.
- Ability to motivate and positively influence staff as well as confidently deliver performance feedback, set goals, and foster teamwork.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and organizational skills and display proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality.
- Strong computer skills and understanding of revenue and management principles.
So, if you think that YOU are the right fit for US, let’s connect.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 108773