Why You’ll Love This Job
Would you love to work in an environment where you are trusted to have autonomy in your day-to-day work life? Do you love being responsible for the success of a practice? If your answer is yes, Triangle Visions wants to bring you on board as a General Manager!
As a General Manager at Triangle Visions, you are in charge of overall performance of your practice location — all operations to include patient experience, personnel, merchandising, sales, inventory management, payroll, profitability, training and safety! You will earn competitive pay, quality benefits that include medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401k/Roth retirement plan, life insurance, and perks that include generous paid time off and holiday pay.
This General Manager opening is sure to fill quickly. Apply today!
General Manager Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed established customer experience through Customer Surveys and Touchpoint management
- Work with management to utilize Patient Schedule Template in a way that optimizes patient flow throughout the office and ensure minimum wait time and maximum convenience for our patients
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement by identifying areas of inefficiency and taking corrective action
- Ensure all employees are properly cross-trained within all areas of the office
- Ensure all selling standards are being achieved to maximize sales and gross profit
- Lead daily/weekly staff huddles
- Work with People and Performance Director on all aspects of supervision including recruitment, training, counseling, performance appraisals and development of all associates
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) with proven ability to manage priorities in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
General Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree Associates is desired
- Minimum of 3-5 years prior optical experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated success working and managing in a retail environment
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 101639