Groomer Job – Liberty Lake WA
Why You’ll Love this Job
If you are looking for a great place to hang your grooming shears, your search is over! We are seeking a seasoned Groomer who is passionate about animals to be part of our fun work family at an exciting, state-of-the-art facility in Liberty Lake, WA. We are hiring for Full Time or Part Time employees.
Immerse yourself in a fast-paced, supportive atmosphere, perfect for sharpening your skills and advancing your career. As a Groomer with us, you will join a caring team that will make sure you have the help and guidance you need to succeed. Best of all, you will get to spend your days surrounded by adorable pets. In return for your contributions, you will receive a number of benefits and perks including healthcare insurance, dental and vision, life insurance, paid time off and a company matched 401k.
Join a company where fun is the order of the day! Apply for this outstanding Groomer opening now!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Groomer job responsibilities include:
- Ensure all clients receive friendly, prompt service
- Groom animals, following customer's instructions
- Make sure animals are safe and comfortable
- Lifting/repositioning heavy animals and products (up to 40 lbs.)
- Skillfully use cutting shears, dryers and other grooming equipment
Groomer required skills & qualifications include:
- 1+ year(s) as a groomer; skilled in precision grooming
- Understanding of Canine/Feline anatomy and health issues
- Able to subdue animals of all temperaments in a calm and safe manner
- Knowledgable about controlling infectious diseases
- Can stand for long periods of time and pick up heavy items
- Must be reliable, detail-oriented and friendly
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 23554