Why You’ll Love This Job
Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, often outdoors, around some of the most incredible professionals in the industry? Did you ever wish that you could work for a company where you could grow your career? If so, Atlantic Aviation just may be the employer for you!
The Heating Oil – Delivery Driver is a critical position on our team and responsible for providing friendly, professional and courteous to customers, suppliers, and employees. The position will report to the Heating Oil Supervisor and is located in Fairbanks, AK within our Alaska Aerofuel Services division.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Atlantic Aviation welcomes customers at more than 100 fixed base operator (FBO) locations – from the Hawaiian Islands to Caribbean islands and all points in between throughout the US. We offer a wide range of aircraft ground handling and flight hospitality services, including fueling and line services, hangar and ramp storage, modern executive terminals for passengers and crews, and much more. We are firmly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our network and aspire to be the employer of choice in our dynamic segment of aviation. We invest in enhancements to our safety, service, technology, and strategic infrastructure in order to provide more choices, improved experiences, and better value for customers. Atlantic Aviation intends to lead the way to a more sustainable future for business and general aviation. Atlantic Aviation is “local everywhere” – providing a safe, friendly, and familiar experience across North America. To learn more about Atlantic Aviation or to make a reservation at any of our 100+ FBOs, visit AtlanticAviation.com.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Key duties include:
- deliver fuel to and from company tanks, and heating oil customers
- ensure that all documentation, receipts, transactions, accounting records, etc are accurately completed, processed and forwarded to the appropriate people
- perform daily/monthly inventory of bulk fuel tanks and trucks
- communicate with office/dispatcher for daily routes, updating directions, communicating any problems with fuel deliveries
- make sure truck is equipped with all needs, tickets and equipment needed to perform daily heating oil delivery tasks
- properly and safely loading truck with petroleum product to legal road weight
Qualified candidates will:
- be highly organized, motivated and detailed oriented
- enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- be comfortable working on a small but mighty team and pitch in wherever needed
- be passionate about going the extra mile to service our customers
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent strongly preferred but not required a minimum of 18 years of age
- possess and maintain valid state driver’s license to
- be comfortable working with new technology and proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Possess and maintain a minimum of a Class B CDL license, with Tanker, Hazmat, Airbrake Indorsement
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 97610