Why You’ll Love This Job
Would you love the chance to get in on the ground floor of a technology firm where you can become a product expert and define your own career path? Do you want to join a company where internal promotion is the norm, and not the exception? Do you want to be part of something ground-breaking, where you can see development all around you and play a key role in helping shape the areas of focus for that development?
This Help Desk Technician job opening is the perfect next step in your career. Whether you want to move into product design, development, integrations, or even education and training, you can start in a role that opens all of those doors for you! Plus, you will work with a team that is always supportive and willing to lend a hand. Talentcare is an all-remote company and always has been. That means we have the systems and process in place to stay connected, and we make it a focus to keep our lines of communication open.
At Talentcare, your voice is welcome. If you have an idea – we want to hear it. If you think you can improve a client’s experience or their outcomes, your leaders will listen. Plus, you will love the way we end our work week – focused on each other’s successes and laughing at the latest “dad joke.” Ready to take your career forward with a company that’s changing an industry? Apply now!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Help Desk Technician Job Responsibilities
- Monitor help desk for new tickets
- Triage and resolve or escalate issues as appropriate
- Notify leadership of patterns in customer inquiries so training can be improved or development can be planned
- Maintain standards for response times and communication
- Follow up on actions from other team members as needed to communicate back to the user about resolution
Help Desk Technician Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology field, or relevant work experience
- Experience with SaaS product support, especially in the HR technology field is preferred
- Jira experience is a plus!
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 37443