Are you looking for a nursing role that allows you to care for patients in the setting they love…home, while working mainly M-F daily (very limited after hours on call to include 3 weeknights/month and every 6th weekend, 1 holiday/year)? If so, read on!
Utopia Home Health is searching for a full-time RN Case Manager to support their home care patients in Pinellas County and surrounding areas. We are searching for compassionate caring nurses that are interested providing care in the home.
As a RN Case Manager, your ability to manage client care with specific knowledge and experience in bedside care, symptom management, crisis intervention and family intervention are feature assets for this high-profile nursing position. In addition to excellent written/verbal communication, problem solving and decision-making abilities, our candidate has a demonstrated experience developing and maintaining rapport with patients and families, and the ability to work well with an interdisciplinary team
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Provide skilled nursing care as directed by the care plan to patients throughout the branch service area.
- Help develop, coordinate and implement the Nursing Care Plan.
- Teach and supervise the client and caregivers.
Registered Nurses (RN) Requirements:
- Must be currently licensed in the State as a Registered Nurses (RN), preferably with one (1) year of experience.
- Must have verifiable state issued license and clean background
- Previous experience with OASIS preferred, but will train the right candidates
- Assist with on call rotations (paid) and weekend SOCs/ROCs
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Have a compassionate, personable, and cooperative attitude.
- Weekend availability preferred*
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 29762