Why You’ll Love This Job
As the Housekeeping Manager you are responsible for overseeing the success of all functions in the Housekeeping area.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising the cleanliness and turning of resident rooms
- Room inspections
- Cleanup of all facility areas including lobbies, public areas, bathrooms, floors, resident rooms
- Selecting, training and developing team members
- Ordering supplies
- Responsible for inventories and par levels.
- Previous supervisory/management experience and skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team (10+ staff members)
- Ability to manage housekeeping department schedule (10+ staff members)
- Strong business communication skills
- Pleasant, Tactful & Courteous
- Professionalism a must
- Self-Motivated & Ability to work independently and as a team
- Must have the current federally required vaccines or proof of a valid exemption.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 100256