Why You’ll Love this Job
Our client is looking for a Human Resource Generalist to join their growing team. This person will assist the day-to-day HR activities in their offshore office. This successful candidate will partner with the VP of Global Operations in Austin, TX to ensure daily employee relations are being handled effectively.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide day to day Human Resources support and guidance to employees and management.
- Develop & implement HR strategies and initiatives that align with the business strategy & objectives.
- Work closely with management, leadership and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues while ensuring good governance with policies and procedures.
- Manage the local recruitment efforts of our offshore office and candidate selection process.
- Assist with new employee onboarding, induction consultations, and exit interviews.
- Manage all benefits programs and compensation plans to ensure we are competitive in our offerings to employees.
- Enforce all HR policies and processes while mitigating risk of employee dissatisfaction and litigation.
- Develop, monitor and continuously improve overall HR strategies, systems, processes & procedures.
- Partner with the Training Manager to assess training needs, provide training solutions and monitor training programs.
- Nurture a positive work environment.
- Report and analyze HR metrics to measure effectiveness and support decisions.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years experience resolving complex employee relations issues
- Thorough working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including: compensation, recruitment, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and benefit programs.
- Ability to build and manage working relationships at all levels of the company
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to implement process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree or related field or equivalent work experience
- Proficient computer skills are a must
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 25484