Why You’ll Love This Job
Prism Health North Texas follows Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance on vaccinations for healthcare workers, to ensure the health and safety of our patients, staff, and their families. As part of the pre-employment screening process, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 vaccination.
Under the supervision of the Vice President, Human Capital, the Human Resources Administrative Assistant will be a key member of the Human Capital team and perform a wide range of administrative support activities within the Human Resources department. The Human Resources, Administrative Assistant will be responsible for maintaining employee files, scheduling, tracking of staff compliance programs, onboarding, and other duties as assigned.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Specific Responsibilities of the Job:
- Support HR projects and initiatives to improve employee satisfaction, engagement, and retention. Maintains employee anniversary calendar and recognition dates.
- Support efforts to create and deliver training programs to include material preparation, distribution, scheduling, and tracking.
- Work closely with Marketing and Information Technology (IT) to include, but not limited to, ensuring employee intranet and active directory is current, and maintains employee anniversary calendar and recognition dates.
- Onboarding support to include material preparation for New Hire Orientation, auditing of employee paperwork for completion and accuracy, data entry, and communicating essential data to appropriate individuals.
- Responsible for the coordination and ordering of food for New Hire Orientation and any additional HR related functions as needed.
- Support internal and external requests related to the HR department.
- Work with receptionist in ordering supplies for HR department
- Perform administrative duties such as filing, copying, scanning, etc.
- Serve as a backup to Human Resources Coordinator.
- Provide administrative support with projects and special events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to learn HRIS, Applicant Tracking Systems, and training platforms.
- High quality standards with willingness to provide support and service to employees and departments.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to time sensitive issues.
- Proficiency with computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment Proven ability in building relationships
- Ability to multi-task with different project while still maintaining quality and meeting deadlines.
- Must be willing to comply with COVID vaccination requirement and other medical screening requirements.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED or Associate degree preferred or 1-3 years of equivalent office experience in Human Resources, Administration, or a similar field.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 116332