Pediatric Medical Assistants
Sellwood Medical Clinic P.C.
Portland, OR 97202
Sellwood Medical Clinic is a privately-owned family practice and pediatric medical facility and over the past twenty years, has grown to four locations in the greater Portland metro area.
Pay $21.00 – $24.00 per hour
FULL TIME or PART-TIME
Day Shift Monday – Friday with Saturday availability
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- $500 bonus to be paid upon completion of 90 days!!!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Room Patients quickly and efficiently and tidy rooms between patients.
2. Support providers and assist medical staff.
3. Comply with HIPAA regulations at all times.
4. Work with staff on letters to patients, expiring orders, etc.
5. Schedule patients for appointments and help with phones as needed.
6. Learn quality metrics and schedule patients accordingly.
7. Answer patient’s phone calls and messages in a timely manner.
8. Maintain high level of confidentiality.
9. Participate as a team member to assist and train others as needed.
10. Participate as an active team member in a patient-centered medical home.
11. Work respectfully and collaboratively in a team environment.
12. Be punctual and attend work regularly as scheduled.
13. Have FUN and enjoy your work!
Current Medical Assistant Certification or working towards
High School Diploma or equivalent
Current CPR Certification
1 year previous experience in pediatrics or medical office.
Compassionate, patient, and respectful team player
Excellent oral communication skills and excellent phone etiquette.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 100034