Why You’ll Love This Job
The Implementation Associate performs administrative functions in support of new onboarding or transitioning clients. They will ensure their role in the implementation projects are executed accordingly for all accounts assigned to them.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Create plan documents and any necessary legal contracts for onboarding and transitioning customers
- Create custom employer or employee materials
- Assist Implementation Specialist with general customer correspondence
- Perform the technical setup of customer information in Navia applications and monitoring the initial activities as they relate to active administration
- Monitor participation in the plan as enrollment begins through the first 3-4 months of the benefit
- Assist with the planning, auditing and migration of data for acquired clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High Attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Adobe.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a group.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 51771