Implementation Specialist Job Description
The Implementation Specialist processes new clients during product delivery. He/She will ensure the implementation projects are executed accordingly for all accounts assigned to them. The position will support and engage employers/clients accordingly to complete the project.
Why should you work for Navia?
Navia is passionate about growing and developing our employees. We provide hands-on training and employee development platforms to help grow your career.
Navia offers a very competitive pay/benefits package for all employees. Benefits include affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance, company funded HSA account, complimentary life and long-term disability insurance. Also, an annual tuition reimbursement program.
We’re not just about the work! We love to cut loose and have a good time just during the work day. As a member of our team you can expect impromptu catered lunches, company social events, and our famous beer Friday parties. You won’t find another work environment quite like ours!
- Lead the customer through the application and introduction of a Navia benefits plan
- Instruct the customer on the regulatory and operational nature of their benefits
- Perform the technical setup of customer information in Navia applications
- Responsible for monitoring participation in the plan as enrollment begins through the first 3-4 months of the benefit
- Responsible for successful implementation of all plan processes and operation through the first 3-4 months of the benefit
- As appropriate, coordinate and assist in the execution of targeted efforts to increase participation and satisfaction at Navia employers
- Assist with the planning, implementation duties and migration of data for acquired clients
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer-facing role (consulting, sales support, account management).
- Strong planning and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and provide leadership and guidance to both Navia and customer resources.
- Basic computer skills and ability to lead customers through demonstrations and usage of transactional Web-based applications.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 50538