Why You’ll Love This Job
The Agency In-Home Addiction Treatment (IHAT) Psychotherapy Clinician is responsible for delivering IHAT Psychotherapy to Aware Recovery Care clients related to SUD (Substance Use Disorder). In addition to executing the duties and responsibilities of the IHAT Psychotherapy Clinician, this individual serves as part of a multidisciplinary Addiction Care Team and collaborates with Aware Recovery Care clients’ treatment teams.
Reports To: IHAT Psychotherapy Supervisor
Timekeeping & Punching:
- All non-exempt employees are required to use the timekeeping system to record their hours worked. Non-exempt employees are required to clock in/out for time off and other leave tracking purposes.
- Employees should clock in no sooner than five minutes before their schedule shift and clock out no later than five minutes after their scheduled shift. Additionally, employees are required to clock in/out for their designated lunch periods. The length of the lunch period should have the agreement of the employee’s manager. Lunch periods are unpaid time when employees are relieved of all duties. Waiver of the lunch period requires prior approval of the employee’s manager. Under no circumstance may the waiver of the lunch period result in overtime work.
- Should an employee miss an entry into the timekeeping system, the employee will notify their manager as soon as possible for correction. Employees may not ask another employee to clock in/out for them.
- Accurate time reporting is a federal and state wage and hour requirement, and employees are required to comply. Failing to enter time into the timekeeping system in an accurate and timely manner is unacceptable job performance.
- Non-exempt employees are not permitted to work overtime or unscheduled time without prior authorization from their manager. This includes clocking in early, clocking out late, or working through the scheduled lunch period.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide I-HAT therapy sessions with ARC clients.
- Utilize the I-HAT therapy framework to meet client needs.
- Administer mental health screenings.
- Coordinate referrals to external specialists as needed.
- Ensure the fidelity of I-HAT Psychotherapy sessions through supervision.
- Collaborate with ARC treatment teams.
- Other responsibilities/activities as directed I-HAT Psychotherapy Supervisor, not identified.
- Master level licensure (LCSW, LMSW, LICSW, LPC, etc)
- Minimum 1 year experience within the field of substance abuse
- Educated understanding of substance abuse recovery including but not limited to Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), as well as knowledge of the various pathways to recovery.
- Strong assessment skills and mental health knowledge regarding addiction
- Exemplary motivational interviewing and deep listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and group communication skills
- Ability to collaborate
- Patience and adaptability in the face of operational change/difficulty
- Resolution-focused with the ability to think critically and creatively
- Working knowledge of supplementary and alternative Addiction Treatment modalities
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 56722