Why You’ll Love This Job
** Sign – On Bonus of $5,000 **
Are you interested in joining a dynamic company that delivers successful in home treatment to clients with substance use disorder? If you are a caring, compassionate and capable Licensed Psychotherapist who can work in a field-based team and meets or exceeds the following, we want to hear from you!
Aware Recovery Care (ARC) offers a holistic approach to treatment and changes the way clients receive care throughout the country. ARC is a year-long, home based, addiction treatment program that works collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to assist clients in their first year of recovery.
In this workplace, employees are given more freedom to map their paths to growth (with the financial and moral support they need).
The Agency In-Home Addiction Treatment (IHAT) Psychotherapy Clinician is responsible for delivering IHAT Psychotherapy to Aware Recovery Care clients related to SUD (Substance Use Disorder). In addition to executing the duties and responsibilities of the IHAT Psychotherapy Clinician, this individual serves as part of a multidisciplinary Addiction Care Team and collaborates with Aware Recovery Care clients’ treatment teams.
*The salary range for this position is $60K to $75K based on experience*
*This is a remote position, but must be licensed in Ohio*
*Aware Recovery Care is an equal opportunity employer*
*No phone calls please*
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Virtually provide ARC Treatment to Aware Clients.
- Utilize the I-HAT therapy framework to meet client needs.
- Administer mental health screenings.
- Coordinate referrals to external specialists as needed.
- Ensure the fidelity of I-HAT Psychotherapy sessions through supervision.
- Collaborate with ARC treatment teams.
- Other responsibilities/activities as directed I-HAT Psychotherapy Supervisor, not identified.
- Master level licensure (LISW, LSW, LPC, LPCC, LMFT, LIMFT)
- Minimum 1 year experience within the field of substance abuse recovery
- Educated understanding of substance abuse recovery including but not limited to
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), as well as knowledge of the various pathways to recovery
- Strong assessment skills and mental health knowledge regarding addiction
- Exemplary motivational interviewing and deep listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and group communication skills
- Ability to collaborate
- Patience and adaptability in the face of operational change/difficulty
- Resolution-focused with the ability to think critically and creatively
- Working knowledge of supplementary and alternative Addiction Treatment modalities
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 90896