Are you an Insides Sales professional ready to play a key role in changing an industry? Recruiting is more important than ever, attracting top talent, effectively sourcing and recruiting them, and getting them hired. Talentcare manages the process with a business mindset and data-driven approach. Our technology supports the process and customers love working with our software and the team.
As our Inside Sales Manager, monthly subscription deals will be yours to close, and a great place to farm for future upsells and cross-sells. In addition, you will support our CEO-who-sells with strategic outreach to top target accounts, pre-qualification of early-stage pipeline opportunities, and as our confidence in your skills grows, you’ll close enterprise deals too. When you are not out calling on clients, you will be able to work from the comfort of your own home in this remote position. Here you will enjoy a great schedule and, with leadership that values your thoughts and ideas, you will have the opportunity to provide your input on the direction of our organization.
Be a part of selling a solution that wins in the marketplace and apply for our Insides Sales Representative position today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Closing deals for our base monthly subscription package, growing your upsell opportunities
- Setting and hitting outbound call targets: daily and weekly
- Researching target buyers on LinkedIn and other sources, creating target hit lists for outreach
- Utilizing existing company targets to track down individuals for specific campaigns
- Reporting on progress, tracking outreach through to closed-won deals
- Create and contribute to sales enablement assets e.g. cold email campaigns, scripts, screening calls and demos
- Work with and support marketing campaign efforts to maximize conversion
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant outbound selling experience
- Minimum three years selling transactional solutions, ideally with HR technology
- Successful track record of targeting – and engaging – buyers that convert into new logos
- B2B technology and services sales experiences in a variety of industries
- Sale of services to the C-Suite, middle-market and high-growth companies
- Comfortable operating without much infrastructure to start
- Experience using sales technology like Salesforce, Navigator, ZoomInfo, and SalesLoft or equivalents
- A results-driven lead generation pro who is accustomed to mapping efforts to new logos won.
- Experience targeting executive (Director, VP, and C-Level) buyers at mid-sized and enterprise companies in HR, Operations/Finance, Marketing.
- HR-related experiences an asset
- Fluent and creative communicator especially with email outreach
- Familiar with the fast-paced, change-oriented world of a startup
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 25645