Are you motivated when you are the arbiter of your own success? Ready to join a company where there is no ceiling to what you can accomplish, and therefore achieve financially? Would you love to promote solutions on the bleeding edge, offering solutions nobody else is selling to play a key role in changing an industry?
In this Account Executive role, you will have the opportunity to drive your own success. As our Inside Sales Representative, monthly subscription deals of all sizes will be yours to close. You can make a difference for small business owners, and feel the reward of helping a company you know will achieve higher growth because you provided them the best solution on the market.
In this company, you will become an invaluable member of the team. You will be supported by a team who are positive, friendly and generous with their time to help you become a product expert.
Plus, you will set your own schedule, whether travelling to visit prospects or joining them for remote meetings. You’ll work from the comfort of your own home, enjoy a great schedule, and become part of a remote team that doesn’t feel remote!
Are you ready to stun your prospects with a solution unlike any other? Join our team and pave your own pathway to success. Apply now.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Account Executive Job Responsibilities Include:
- Closing deals for our subscription business, all segment sizes and industries
- Setting and hitting outbound call targets: daily and weekly
- Researching target buyers on LinkedIn and other sources, creating target hit lists for outreach
- Utilizing existing company targets to track down individuals for specific campaigns
- Reporting on progress, tracking outreach through to closed-won deals
- Create and contribute to sales enablement assets e.g. cold email campaigns, scripts, screening calls and demos
- Work with and support marketing campaign efforts to maximize conversion
Account Executive Job Qualification Include:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant outbound selling experience
- Minimum 3+ years selling B2B transactional solutions, ideally with HR technology
- Experience with a selling solution like Customer-Centric Selling or Challenger Methodology
- Sales experience to the C-Suite/ executive teams in mid-market and high-growth companies
- Comfortable operating without much infrastructure to start
- Experience using sales technology like Salesforce, Navigator, ZoomInfo, and SalesLoft or equivalents
- A results-driven lead generation pro who is accustomed to mapping efforts to new logos won
- HR-related experiences an asset
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 30520