Why You’ll Love This Job
Why You’ll Love Being an Installation Technician – Plumber at H2O Care
Are you an experienced plumber looking for change and less stressful work? If so, please keep reading because we are looking for people like you. Join the H2O Care team today in this Installation Technician job in one of our Middleton, Lakeville, or Stow, MA locations.
Working at H2O Care
Since 1989, H2O Care has provided full-service, innovative, and reliable water testing and treatment solutions to residential and commercial clients. We are focused on making water better for families and businesses in our communities – and your work here will play a key role in contributing to this cause.
When you join H2O Care, you become part of a team with strong core values and an environment of mutual trust and respect. As a water treatment professional, you will learn about options for your customers to provide better health and peace of mind. Not only will your work be appreciated, but you will also be backed by a supportive team and leadership that cares about your personal needs.
Installation Technician – Plumber Job Overview:
As an Installation Technician, your role will be to install well-functioning water treatment systems that filter and purify water and look good. A successful candidate must have a thorough knowledge of plumbing systems with patience and a practical mind with manual dexterity. We also provide on-the-job training and get you started in a career installing water treatment equipment including point of use reverse osmosis systems and filters, water softeners, pH neutralizers, all types of back-washing filters and controls.
- Health, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance
- Three weeks PTO (vacation, personal, sick) in addition to paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Annual bonus eligibility
Work Remotely: No
Salary/Wage: $67,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year (based on experience)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake a variety of plumbing tasks including installing water treatment and purification systems that function well and look good
- Drive a company van to customer sites (we take safe, responsible driving very seriously)
- Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday to Friday
- Optional overtime, but needed on occasion
- On-call rotation
- Thorough knowledge of plumbing systems with patience, a practical mind and manual dexterity.
- Must be able to work efficiently with great attention to detail
- You must be able to work as part of a team and independently
- Maintain a positive/good natured attitude and enjoy meeting with customers
- The majority of work performed takes place in homes with some commercial and you will be required to have a background check
- Your driving record must be excellent and you should enjoy driving
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 96039