Insurance Specialist Job – Galesburg IL
Why You’ll Love this Job
Patients and co-workers alike will appreciate your ability to solve the most complex insurance issue in this Insurance Specialist role at Kehoe Eye Care in Galesburg, IL!
Bring your passion for detail and helping others to an office where your career can blossom and your knowledge will be rewarded with the chance to advance your career under the guidance of industry experts. We know your downtime is valuable as well so we ensure you have a great balance of work hours and personal time, along with medical insurance and an amazing retirement plan. You will enjoy working in a positive atmosphere with a fun team of like-minded professionals.
Apply for this Insurance Specialist position today to set your career on the fast track to success!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Insurance Specialist must keep up-to-date with insurance industry changes
- File claims for patients products and services they receive
- Communicate frequently with insurance companies
- Work with patient to help them understand their coverage
- Answer phone lines
- Insurance collection and verification
- Experience working with insurance providers a plus
- Knowledge of medical billing/collection practices a plus
- Communicate with insurance providers on the patient's behalf
- Ability to operate a computer and basic office equipment
- Prior medical billing experience would be helpful
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 20728