The Intake Supervisor to supervise, direct and coordinate the intake activities for the branch.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs the installation of improved work methods and procedures to ensure achievement of the objectives of Intake.
- Coordinates and integrates the functional phase of Intake through regular conferences with the personnel responsible for the various functional areas.
- Assist in modifying qualifications in accordance with individual state requirements.
- Assists in the development of standards and methods of measurement of Agency activities and coordinates the annual program evaluation.
- Prepares reports on Intake activities for the Director of Operations.
- Ensures all deadlines and goals are met by the intake department including but not limited to:
- Data entry of new all referrals within 2 hours of reception during normal business hours.
- Conversion of new admits at 80%
- Ensures no referrals are pending greater than 2 business days when applicable.
- Performs other job-related tasks as required.
- Maintains compliance with all agency policies and procedures.
- At least one year of supervisory experience in home health care setting or
- Is a registered nurse with at least one year of supervisory experience in a home health care setting or
- Holds an undergraduate degree and has experience in health service administration, with at least one year of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care or a related health care program.
- Ability to verbalize so that the average person can comprehend.
- Must be able to handle stress well and remain calm under pressure.
- Carry out a wide variety of tasks with frequent interaction with many people.
- Must have self-discipline and good organizational skills and follow orders from the Chief Operating Officer
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 30888