Job – Metairie LA
Why You’ll Love this Job
A call center agent, or Patient Service Agent as we call them, handles our patient service calls. You will be responsible for utilizing available tools to provide single call resolution and maintaining the utmost in patient satisfaction. As part of our team of Agents, you will be responsible for creating and developing relationships within a targeted community of patients.
What a successful Call Center Agent looks like…
- Outgoing (not afraid to sing and dance with patients)
- Willing to learn and be taught
- Willing to Serve (whenever, however, whoever, whatever)
About this position
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize multiple computer applications at one time and be able to maneuver through their respective functions
- Maintain Smile Doctors standards of professional conduct
- Work as a consultative partner to your patients, building rapport and providing direction
- Acquire patient and issue-related information into call-tracking database
- Respond to inquiries in a courteous and timely manner, utilizing proper grammar and verbal skills
- Provide optimal patient experience by effectively resolving issues on a patient's first call
- Coordinate appointment schedule
- Take payments
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- 1 year dental field experience a plus
- Call Center experience a plus
This job operates in an upbeat clinical office environment. This role routinely uses standard dental equipment such as x-rays, clinical hand tools, mirrors, etc. This role routinely uses office equipment such as computers, printers, and cameras.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member is required to routinely use their hands with detailed dexterity when performing job duties, such as typing. This is a mildly active role; the team member will be required to sit, stand, walk, and bend over routinely to perform all duties. Must be able to lift at least 20lbs.
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 19693