Why You’ll Love This Job
To perform day to day activities in the fulfillment center including but not limited to light assemble collating, inserting, sorting and packing.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to work as a team member in Life Science and throughout all of Martin Street.
- Responsible for daily on time attendance per The Allied Group guidelines published in the employee handbook.
- Responsible to follow all work procedures and instructions per training and instruction by Department Supervisor.
- Responsible to conduct all quality checks and adhere to the Allied Group Quality System.
- Responsible to safely perform staging, assembly, hand insertion, operate collation and other equipment and other Fulfillment projects per training and assignment by Department Supervisor
- Responsible to help maintain the physical condition of Life Science assembly areas and storage areas at Martin Street.
- Responsible to identify and notify the Department Supervisor, or any manager, of any safety related issues or concerns in their department and throughout Martin Street.
- Work to maximize efficiency and productivity in all projects in Life Science operations in the facility.
- Responsible to work O/T only when authorized by Department Supervisor.
- Project a positive attitude and promote teamwork.
- Responsible to attend and participate in any and all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual meetings per invitation and instruction.
- Utilize our Quality Management System to promote an understanding of our customer needs and expectations
- Help promote a culture where we exceed customer expectations
- Responsible to comply with the Allied Group Quality Policy & Quality Management System
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Good Communication Skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Attention to Detail Organizational Skills
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Read and write English, basic math skills
- PC Proficient
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 114934