Why You’ll Love This Job
Wings and Rings Bismarck is looking for team members to add to our back of house crew. At Wings & Rings we pride ourselves in fresh never frozen wings, hand pattied burgers, and homemade items with fresh ingredients.
We strive for our entire team to work together to ensure guests leave happier than they came. The right candidate will have a positive attitude, good work ethic and a strong attention to detail.
Day to day to responsibilities of our Kitchen Manager includes, but is not limited to, the following.
- Preparing all menu items correctly and efficiently
- Hiring, training, terminations, while coordinating and directing the work of all employees.
- Improve sales by managing operations with knowledge while promoting the culture and values of BW&R.
- Consistently review operations and staff to identify any problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
- Create a positive guest experience by providing the highest level of service and ensuring all staff is engaging with guests to understand their needs to exceed expectations.
- Performs daily food safety and health inspections.
- Conducts daily pre-shift meetings with staff.
- Maintaining a clean work area
- Following all food safety and health regulations
- Staying on task and focused at all times
- Support team members
- Follow direction of management
- Control waste
- Identify and delegate responsibilities to staff to ensure goals are met and excellent service is consistently achieved.
- Complete timely schedules for team members.
- Performs clerical and financial duties, including record keeping, cash management, and inventory taking.
- Uphold BW&R morals by leading positively, effectively and respectably.
If you’re looking for a fun, engaging and a career that you can grow with we would love to hear from you.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Will focus most of their time in the BOH on training kitchen team, Food Order, Cleanliness, and cooking. Will also learn to expo and due some manager duties to assist with FOH when needed.
- Keep up with the day-to-day operations of the restaurant (focus in BOH)
- Make sure policies and procedures are being followed and update them when possible
- Work side by side with management staff to keep FOH & BOH staff motivated on menu items for sales and service
- Successfully integrate new products smoothly into system, train BOH & FOH staff properly on use/preparation on any such products
- Train BOH staff
- Train 1-2 BOH Team Leaders to assist you
- Ensuring company standards on equipment, facility and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Maintain lighting – replace light bulbs when needed
- Maintain cleanliness schedules of the building (in and out) and keep management team up to date on the schedules
- Maintain dishwasher cleaning and de-lime
- Ensure local health and safety standards, and company safety and security are met
- Ensure that Food Temp Sheets are kept up to date, and product dating is done daily
- Establish BOH prep pars with General Manager
- Help manage daily rotation of prep and bulk products
- Complete store temp logs
- Due food order (stay within budget and cost set by GM)
- Learn how to open and close store
- Work on learning the BOH schedule to assist when needed
- Maintain Food Safety Certification
- Be responsible for safe audits, deposits, and change orders
- Hiring of employees
- Participate in employee evaluations
- Establish teamwork among crew members
- Prepare BOH schedule 2 weeks in advance
- Attend weekly manager meetings (assist with inventory when needed)
- Maintain a “Can Do Attitude”
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 109556