Why You’ll Love This Job
This position is responsible for cleaning and maintaining public spaces, and stocking housekeeping supplies to CSM quality standards. Assists housekeepers and guests as needed, by providing friendly, courteous and professional service, and adheres to health regulations. Follows CSM high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction.
If you love to travel, take note of our exceptional travel benefits for all Hilton team members! As a Hilton Team Member, you will have access to employee stay rates as low as $35, at thousands of hotels worldwide.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleanliness: Responsible for cleaning hotel public spaces. Stocks housekeeping supplies and linen. Responsible for delivering housekeeping related items to guest rooms.
- Laundry: Responsible for assisting in sorting, cleaning, folding, and delivering linen.
- Guest Service. Accountable for guest satisfaction as it pertains to housekeeping service at the property. Assists and responds to requests in a positive and timely manner while providing the highest level of quality service to the guest. Works as a team player in meeting guests and department needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments as necessary. Understands and follows CSM guest service recovery program.
- Safety/Risk Management: Ensures a clean and safe work area in compliance with CSM, brand, local, state and federal regulations. Reports all maintenance needs and service issues. Knowledgeable on safe use of chemicals utilized within the housekeeping department. Follows all CSM procedures for guest/employee incidents. Knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures.
- Self Management: Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties. Adheres to CSM attendance policy, grooming and appearance standards, and general work rules and department procedures. Attends all required department and hotel meetings. Responsible for proper use of all equipment and supplies.
Experience/Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Housekeeping/laundry experience helpful, but not required. Attention to detail, customer focused and the ability to perform job duties in repetitious and fast paced environment.
Physical: Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 pounds on a consistent basis throughout shift. Significant bending required.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 81490