Why You’ll Love This Job
Why You’ll Love This Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Job
Do you take pride in providing exceptional patient care? Want to leverage your experience with substance abuse to give clients the tools to navigate their daily lives? Take the next step in your career and join the Aware Recovery Care team today in this Care Coordinator, Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) job in our Windham, CT location.
The Care Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and care management of Aware Recovery Care clients. In addition to executing the duties and responsibilities of the Care Coordinator as part of a multidisciplinary Addiction Care Team, this individual also serves to make any other arrangements, whether through ARC or outside providers, that are deemed necessary or beneficial to the overall progression of the client’s health.
Find inspiration from your coworkers as you work toward a common goal and create lasting connections with clients and team members alike. Thrive in your career and strengthen your skills as you make a difference in lives struggling with substance abuse.
Join the Aware Recovery Care family and apply for our Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) job today! *Starting salary range for qualified candidates is $60,000 – $65,000
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Job Responsibilities
- Admission, care management and discharge of a caseload of clients receiving recovery services in the home.
- Driving to and meeting clients in their home environment. Transporting clients to ARC-related appointments as fit and necessary.
- Assessment and development of an appropriate treatment plan to meet individual ARC client needs with understanding and consideration of client care goals as voiced by the client, making the client a major part of his/her treatment and recovery.
- Regular evaluation of client progress, including crisis intervention as appropriate.
- Submit timely clinical documentation in an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
- Coordination of services with the client, family and all providers involved in the treatment plan.
- Maintain up-to-date education on current addiction treatment trends, including knowledge of Internet and local resources for those with substance abuse.
- Providing advocacy as needed to ensure the client knows and understands his/her rights.
- Supervision and delegation of the services rendered to the client by the CRA in accordance with organization policies.
- Identification of client and family needs for services or other community resources and referral for the same when appropriate.
- Participation in orientation, teaching and supervision of other client care staff.
- Involvement in self-evaluation and professional development.
- Participation in Case Review, supervision, and continuing education.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Job Qualifications
- Must be Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW), Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW), Licensed Social Worker (LSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)/Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC).
- Minimum one year of professional clinical social work experience.
- Must be open/flexible to working nights and weekends, if required
- Demonstrate various key competencies such as strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Complete a Urine Drug Screen following manufacturer instructions.
- Complete and review various modules and policies.
- Aware Recovery Care requires proof of COVID vaccination prior to employment.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 82261