Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Boulder is seeking Full Time (30+ hours/week) Lead Massage Therapist to join our team! We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Boulder, CO at the 29th Street Outdoor Mall.
Starting pay $35 for Essential services, $40 for Premier services, $45 for Ultimate services, and escalating pay for our specialty services. Must be able to perform: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Couples, Salt Stone, Maternity, Sports, CBD, Hypervolt, Body Wraps and Scrubs, and hand/foot/scalp enhancements.
Expect to earn $55 to $85 per service, including gratuity!!
Lead pay duties paid at $35/hour.
Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, escape and thrive. Visit our website to learn more https://careers.spaviadayspa.com/.
Massage Therapists earn competitive wages per treatment with increased pay for advanced modalities, gratuity, and eligible for bonuses and sale commissions.
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our lead massage therapists to offer both relaxation and therapeutic treatments. Our award-winning massages include our signature, deep tissue, hot stone, sports and maternity massages. We also offer massage enhancements including CBD and Hypervolt to increase the guest experience and results. In-house training provided for your benefit. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of skin care offerings, body scrubs, body wraps, and much more!
- Earn higher compensation when performing longer and more strenuous treatments including deep tissue, hot stone and sports massage
- W2 employee
- Liability insurance
- Paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities
- Discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests
- Additional bonuses include: commissions and membership
Why join the Spavia family:
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast growing spa in the world – multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- Full time (30+ hours/week)
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance with 50% of premium paid by Spavia
- Accrued Paid Time Off. Accrue up to 40 hours 1st year, up to 80 hours year 2 – 4, and up to 120 hours after 5 years
- 48 hours of Sick Time per year
- Quarterly bonus based on the number of appointments (earn up to $500 per quarter)
- Monthly bonus on the number of guest requests
- Bi-weekly sales commission on retail sales
You will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and again. Our Massage Therapist book out at 95% of their scheduled time.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Lead Massage Therapist Responsibilities:
- Team management: recruit, interview, hire and train new candidates, with assistance of Spa Director. Manage team of 10-18 specialists: manage the team schedules, requests off, and maximizing weekly schedules.
- Sales: drive team to reach sales quotas within retail and membership
- Purchasing all supplies for massages, wraps, and scrubs
- Reporting: provide weekly sales to management, payroll reports bi-weekly and EOM numbers. Set and adjust monthly goals to reach annual business goals.
- Leadership: Motivate and train team to educate guests about treatments and products, providing an exceptional guest experience, hold contests, and provide incentives to drive annual goals.
- Cleanliness: have ownership of treatment rooms and storage areas to be clean, tidy and stocked. Ensure state regulations are followed and up to date.
- Community relations: Maintain relationships with local schools. Attend job fairs, recruiting opportunities and building internship programs.
Lead Massage Therapist Requirements:
- Actively State Licensed Massage Therapists
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol free
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
Flexibility a plus, but required to work a weekend shift either Saturday or Sunday. We are open from Monday – Saturday 9am to 8pm and Sunday 9am to 7pm.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 105354