Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Alamo Ranch is seeking full time and part time lead massage therapists at all levels of experience, to join our team! We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in San Antonio, TX.
Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, recenter and renew. Visit our website to learn more https://careers.spaviadayspa.com/.
Massage Therapists earn competitive wages per treatment with increased pay for advanced modalities, gratuity, and eligible for bonuses and sale commissions.
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our lead massage therapists to offer both relaxation and therapeutic treatments. Our award-winning massages include our signature, deep tissue, hot stone, sports and maternity massages. At select locations, we also offer massage enhancements including CBD and Hypervolt to increase the guest experience and results. In-house training provided for your benefit. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of skin care offerings, body scrubs, body wraps, and much more!
Benefits for Lead Massage Therapists
- Earn higher compensation when performing longer and more strenuous treatments including deep tissue, hot stone and sports massage
- W2 employee
- Liability insurance
- Paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities
- Discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests
- Additional bonuses include: commissions and membership
Why join the Spavia family
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast growing spa in the world – multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- You will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and again
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Lead Massage Therapist Responsibilities:
- Team management: recruit, interview, hire and train new candidates, with assistance of Spa Director or owner. Manage team of 10-18 specialists: manage the team schedules, requests off, and maximizing weekly schedules.
- Sales: drive team to reach sales quotas within retail and membership
- Reporting: provide weekly sales to management, payroll reports bi-weekly and EOM numbers. Set and adjust monthly goals to reach annual business goals.
- Leadership: Motivate and train team to educate guests about treatments and products, providing an exceptional guest experience, hold contests, and provide incentives to drive annual goals.
- Cleanliness: have ownership of treatment rooms and storage areas to be clean, tidy and stocked. Ensure state regulations are followed and up to date.
- Community relations: Maintain relationships with local schools. Attend job fairs, recruiting opportunities and building internship programs.
Lead Massage Therapist Requirements:
- Actively State Licensed Massage Therapists
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol free
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 67157