Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Strawberry Hill is seeking a Lead Spa Coordinator to join our team! We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Charlotte, NC.
Spavia guests enjoy luxurious spa amenities along with a full variety of award-winning treatments. We provide a full variety of massage, skin care, spray tanning, full body waxing, mineral makeup, body wraps/scrubs, and now offering eyelash extensions! We strive to provide an exceptional experience for every guest, every visit. We couldn’t complete any of this without a strong, passionate, capable team.
As a Lead Spa Coordinator, you are the face of our spa. Our Lead Spa Coordinators portray a polished and professional demeanor at all times. Lead Spa Coordinator are friendly, courteous, and go above and beyond so each guest feels as if they’re a guest in our home. We pride ourselves in hiring quality professionals who advocate the true meaning of an exceptional guest experience and build a long-lasting rapport for guests to return again and again.
Why join the Spavia family
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fastest-growing spa franchise in the country. Our atmosphere is well suited for your personal growth and development
- Competitive commission / bonus payout structure / employee benefits
- We are family: giving, respectful, team atmosphere, and fun!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Lead Spa Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Team Management: Manage the team schedule for requests and maximizing weekly schedules.
- Training: Provide ongoing training, monitor performance, and guest reviews. Coach and mentor team members in providing an exceptional guest experience.
- Sales and Reporting: Drive goals and sales quotas within retail, gift cards and membership sales.
- Leadership: Motivate and drive the team to provide a 5-star exceptional experience through treatments and product offerings.
- Cleanliness: Responsible to ensure retail shelves, treatment rooms, and storage areas are always clean, tidy, and stocked.
- Hiring and Training: Assist in the hiring of new massage therapists, on-boarding, orientation, and modality training. Ensuring Spavia Brand Standards are adhered to.
- Inventory: Responsible for monitoring retail product inventory, and supplies.
- Community relations: Maintain relationships with local companies, manage donations, assist in VIP parties, and fun in-house events.
- Customer Service: Manage and record guest communications for customer services, and monitor point of sale system for guest transactions.
Lead Spa Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, team player
- Articulate speaker with an ability to multitask
- Combined education and previous customer service / administrative and retail experience is strongly desired
Job Type: 20-30 hours per week. Flexibility is a plus.
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 109174