Why You’ll Love This Job
A Solid Culture Where You BELONG and GROW! We have a structured culture plan with a significant investment in the people of our organization. We want to take good care of our employees, create a place where they belong, and help them to grow as a person and a professional. We firmly believe that if we encourage your wellness, and create an environment where you thrive, that everyone benefits.
You’ll love working here! We really care about our employees and invite you to come to work exactly as you are! Work shouldn’t be a source of stress, but a source of encouragement and belonging where you live out your life’s passion or purpose.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
POSITION PURPOSE: The purpose of this position is to provide culturally competent, trauma informed diagnostic assessments and face-to-face partial (PHP) and/or intensive (IOP) outpatient group services that include individual and/or family therapy to pre/adolescent population experiencing moderate to severe behavioral and mental health impairment. The therapist will provide services within the context of the goals as identified on the client’s treatment plan.
- Maintain clinical responsibility for individual, family, and/or group counseling
- Provide coverage for Clinical Director absences
- Assist in supervisory meetings
- Assist with PHP daily functions
- Lead treatment team meetings as needed
- Develop, revise, implement, and monitor the client’s treatment plan
- Screen, assess, and monitor for suicidal ideation and develop safety plans according to EBP’s and policy
- Requires active license, in good standing, to practice as a Social Worker/ Counselor in Ohio (LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC).
- Previous pre/adolescent behavioral health counseling/therapy experience preferred
- Previous pre/adolescent group therapy experience preferred
- CBT/DBT desired
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 119861