Why You’ll Love This Job
- Are you a go-getting LABA/ BCaBA with a passion to provide services in a severely underserved community?
- Someone who loves the adventures on the trails and slopes or loves to get down at a rodeo.
- Someone who likes to explore local businesses including wineries and breweries.
- A love for all four seasons, and the slowed down pace of life in a historic small town.
Aim Star Learning has an opportunity for you!
Aim Star Learning has recently expanded our location to Ellensburg, Washington, providing families an opportunity to receive services that otherwise would be out of reach for them.
We are looking for a LABA/ BCaBA that is driven by their passion to help their clients succeed, and grow our availability to provide services to families in Ellensburg, WA.
If this is something that sparks excitement in you, Apply Today!
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday
- Excellent Medical, vision, dental Insurance
- Employer paid employee assistance program
- 401k and 401k Employer Matching
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Relocation assistance
- Clinic setting
- Monthly all staff meetings
- Winter “break”
- Full-service Admin team that handles scheduling, authorizations and Human Relations
- Team of well-trained CBTs
- Company dedicated to staff
Base Salary: $72,000
Bonus Offer: Up to $10,000 Sign on Bonus
Minimum Qualifications: ·
- LABA certification and/or BCaBA certification (We will consider, BCBA students and students who have taken their exam)
- Ability to supervise and train others
- Reliable means of transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must pass criminal background check
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain relationships
- Able to work in a variety of environments including home, clinic, community and school settings
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Preferred Qualifications but not required: ·
- Experience with Precision Teaching
- Experience with Naturalistic Teaching Models such as Pivotal Response Training
- Bilingual and/or bicultural background, a plus
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 95839