Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you interested in joining a dynamic company that delivers successful in home treatment to clients with substance use disorder? If you are a caring, compassionate and capable Licensed Psychotherapist who can work in a field-based team and meets or exceeds the following, we want to hear from you!
Aware Recovery Care (ARC) offers a holistic approach to treatment and changes the way clients receive care throughout the country. ARC is a year-long, home based, addiction treatment program that works collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to assist clients in their first year of recovery.
In this workplace, employees are given more freedom to map their paths to growth (with the financial and moral support they need).
The Agency Psychotherapist Clinician is responsible for delivering IHAT Psychotherapy to Aware Recovery Care clients related to SUD (Substance Use Disorder). In addition to executing the duties and responsibilities of the Psychotherapist, this individual serves as part of a multidisciplinary Addiction Care Team and collaborates with Aware Recovery Care clients’ treatment teams.
- This role is per diem hourly non-exempt with a starting rate of $30-$45/hour dependent on licensure and years of experience. This role has potential to move to full time status in the future.
- This role is 100% remote but you must be licensed in Ohio. If you do not reside in Ohio you must be licensed in your home state and Ohio.
- Must live in one of the following U.S. States: CT, FL, GA, IN, KY, ME, MA, NH, OH, RI, VA, NJ, NY, AR, MN, PA, TX
Coverage: Health, vision and dental through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, FSA, HSA that comes with an employer match, along with STD, LTD, life insurance, EAP, and more.
Balance: Competitive front loaded Paid Time Off (PTO) plan , 8 paid Holidays, 1 paid floating Holiday of your choice, and 1 day off for your birthday.
Development: Certification/continuing education eligibility, leadership development and 1 paid day off a year to go towards personal professional development.
Retirement: 401(k) retirement plan with 50% employer match up to 4%
Culture: Great Place to Work certified #GPTW, dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion, and a growing working environment.
*In order to be eligible for our full benefits package you must be employed full time at a minimum of 32 hours a week*
*Aware Recovery Care is an equal opportunity employer*
Job Duties and Responsibilities
● Provide psychotherapy to ARC clients and modify session cadence according to clinical need
● Guide the Care Team by providing feedback on how to incorporate behavioral interventions that will reinforce clinically significant change and ensure continuity of care
● Administer mental health screenings to measure psychotherapy outcomes
● Coordinate referrals to external psychotherapy providers when needed
● Attend departmental, full-staff, and team meetings as needed
● Perform Clinician Safety Evaluation for clients when there is an identified need
● Provide mentorship to new IPTs and in some instances, supervision to clinical interns
● Work with clients families and peers to provide professional support and guidance when needed.
● Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
● All duties listed herein and any miscellaneous job-related duties assigned but not listed will not exceed 40 hours per week
- Active independent licensure required must be either a LCSW / LICSW, LPCC, LMFT, LISW in Ohio
- Minimum 1 year experience within the field of substance abuse recovery
- Educated understanding of substance abuse recovery including but not limited to
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), as well as knowledge of the various pathways to recovery
- Family systems therapy experience is a plus.
- Strong assessment skills and mental health knowledge regarding addiction
- Exemplary motivational interviewing and deep listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and group communication skills
- Ability to collaborate
- Patience and adaptability in the face of operational change/difficulty
- Resolution-focused with the ability to think critically and creatively
- Working knowledge of supplementary and alternative Addiction Treatment modalities
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 113998