Why You’ll Love This Job
Why KGH Autism Services?
KGH Autism Services is a behavioral healthcare company providing clinical services to children with autism and related disorders. Founded in 2001, KGH currently provides applied behavior analysis, speech language therapy, occupational therapy, comprehensive diagnostic evaluations, and mental health services to Chicago’s North Shore and Madison, Wisconsin communities. We are working together to create the most respected, comprehensive, evidenced-based treatment centers for our clients and their families.
KGH is currently looking for either a part time or full time Licensed Mental Health Clinician
- Medical, dental and vision with employer contribution
- Company paid employee life insurance and disability insurance (STD, LTD)
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401K with employer match
- Paid time off – increases with tenure:
- 8 paid holidays (including your birthday!)
- 1 floating holiday per anniversary year
- 10 vacation days
- 5 sick days
Job Duties and Responsibilities
What Will You Do at KGH?
Provide neurodiversity-affirming mental health therapy to autistic individuals and their families. Opportunities for clinic, school, and telehealth-based therapies are available. We offer individual and group services and are excited to continue to develop mental health programming and support for autistic individuals!
Conduct appropriate assessments and evaluations
Develop and implement outpatient mental health treatment for children and adolescents with ASD
Provide individual, group, and family therapy
Provide relevant trainings to staff and the community on mental health needs of individuals with ASD
Conduct sibling and family support groups
Consult with other professionals across disciplines (i.e., occupational therapy, speech language therapy, applied behavior analysis, psychology)
Provide clinical supervision to practicum students and interns
KGH is accepting applications for a Licensed Mental Health Clinician at our Deerfield, IL location
What does KGH Need from You?
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or other counseling field
- Licensed as an LCSW, LPC, or LMFT
- Functional understanding of how ASD impacts the family system
- Experience working with children and/or adolescents with ASD or related disorders
- Experience implementing behavioral/cognitive behavioral interventions
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 104059