Why You’ll Love This Job
Why KGH Autism Services?
KGH Autism Services is a behavioral healthcare company providing clinical services to children with autism and related disorders. Founded in 2001, KGH currently provides applied behavior analysis, speech language therapy, occupational therapy, and mental health services to Chicago’s North Shore and Madison, Wisconsin communities. We are working together to create the most respected, comprehensive, evidenced-based treatment centers for our clients and their families.
What Will You Do at KGH?
The full time Licensed Mental Health Clinician provides individual, family, and group therapy to children and adolescents diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. As a KGH Licensed Mental Health Clinician, you will enjoy freedom to develop and implement evidence-based mental health treatment programs for children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder and their families in a multidisciplinary environment. Clinical supervision by a licensed psychologist as well as peer supervision is provided on an ongoing basis. environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct appropriate assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement outpatient mental health treatment for children and adolescents with ASD
- Provide individual, group, and family therapy
- Provide relevant trainings to staff and the community on mental health needs of individuals with ASD
- Conduct sibling and family support groups
- Consult with other professionals across disciplines (i.e., occupational therapy, speech language therapy, applied behavior analysis, psychology)
- Complete other duties as assigned
As a full-time Licensed Mental Health Clinician at KGH you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off: Begin with 10 Vacation Days (increases with tenure), 5 Sick Days, Paid Holidays, the day after Thanksgiving and your Birthday Off
- Retirement plan with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage with company contribution
- Company-paid Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability/Liability & Malpractice Insurance
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Company paid laptop to do your job with ease
- Cutting edge technology for data collection, treatment planning, and report writing
- Training for CPR/AED/First Aid Certification onsite
- Training Professional Crisis Management (PCM) onsite
- Opportunities for professional development
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration
KGH is accepting applications for a full time Licensed Mental Health Clinician at our Deerfield, IL location on Chicago’s North Shore.
What does KGH Need from You?
- Master’s Degree in social work or related field
- Licensed as a LCSW, LPC, or LMFT
- Functional understanding of how ASD impacts the family system
- Experience working with children and/or adolescents with ASD or related disorders
- Experience implementing behavioral/cognitive behavioral interventions
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 52508