WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB
Do you enjoy interacting and connecting with patients? Are you passionate about providing best-in-class patient care? Join the Vision Associates team today in this Licensed Optician job with Clay Eye Physicians & Surgeons Orange Park.
As a Licensed Optician, you will need to be highly organized, self-motivated, detail oriented and customer service focused. In this position, you will be responsible for selling eyewear products and handling administration duties to a loyal customer base where patient care always comes first.
Some benefits of working at Vision Associates include:
- Health, vision, life, and dental insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee stock purchase plan with employer match
- 8 hour shift; Monday to Friday schedule
- Discounted eyewear
When you join Vision Associates, you become part of a close-knit team that shares your passion for providing care with a personal touch. Here, you will work alongside leaders who value your personal life and will support and encourage you each day. Bring your passion for providing exceptional patient care and you will build a career you love in this Licensed Optician job located in our Orange Park, FL location.
Join the team and apply for our Licensed Optician job today!
Clay Eye Physicians & Surgeons Orange Park partners with Vision Associates to provide best-in-class optical dispensary management at their location. Licensed Opticians will work independently within the Clay Eye Physicians & Surgeons Orange Park location with the full support of the Vision Associates Network.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with patients to solve their visual needs and build loyalty to the practice and dispensary.
- Analyze, resolve, and correct customer service issues.
- Provide an excellent patient experience while working towards meeting persona, practice, and company goals.
- Learn and support the policies and procedures for opening, closing, and operating the dispensary.
- Ensure best practices are delivered to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Work independently with regular communication and support from your District Manager.
- Foster positive working relationships with the practice doctors, leadership, and staff.
- Previous experience in the retail or optical industry.
- State licensure required.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 116630