Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN Job – Brunswick GA
Why You’ll Love this Job
Are you motivated by Quality, Compassion, Effectiveness, Trust and Teamwork? Are those values in the forefront of how you care for patients and interact with colleagues? That’s exactly what you’ll get with this role, plus competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and fantastic work-life balance with half the month off to enjoy life, hobbies, family, and friends. Our client, an Immediate/Urgent Care provider, is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses for their clinics in the Brunswick market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Document in EMR per clinic protocol
- Obtain vital signs and patient history
- Perform phlebotomy and various medical tests
- Give injections as directed by the Provider
- Handle calls from patients, pharmacies and other providers
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a current license to practice as an LPN in the State of Georgia.
- Must possess current CPR certification.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing practices and procedures.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 20481