Why You’ll Love this Job
Breathe life into your nursing career when you say yes to this outstanding Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN position!
Here, we do things differently. We realize our employees are the backbone of our company and reward them accordingly. As a Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN with our work family, you will receive a number of perks and benefits, as well as take part in fun community events. Our LPNs enjoy an excellent schedule, ongoing learning opportunities, competitive pay, a great retirement plan, free enrollment in our advantage plan, quarterly rewards and life insurance paid by us. In addition, as part of our valued team, you will always have a say in how we approach day-to-day operations, leading to career advancement opportunities.
There is no limit to what you can achieve when you onboard with us! Apply for our Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN job responsibilities include:
- Collect patient history; take vitals
- Use Electronic Medical records to record all patient information
- Take blood; complete necessary medical testing; administer shots
- Handle all patient/pharmacy/provider phone calls
- Ensure examination rooms are equipped with the appropriate instruments
- Follow all LPN Act guidelines
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate
- Up-to-date LPN state license
- Certified in cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Skilled in nursing procedures and practices
- Prefer lab and ordering procedures experience
- Prefer knowledge of Periodic Automatic Replenishment levels
- Prefer drug screening understanding
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 24514