Join our team! We are committed to providing career opportunities to caring people of all types, offering competitive pay rates and flexible shifts. We have Per Diem work available immediately, along with the possibility of full time in the future!
*We are looking for LPNs with weekend availability! Pasco county a plus
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide skilled nursing care as directed by the care plan to patients throughout the branch service area.
- Help develop, coordinate and implement the Nursing Care Plan.
- Teach and supervise the client and caregivers.
- Ability to work more than weekends is a plus!
- Must be currently licensed in the State as a LPN preferably with one (1) year of experience.
- Must have verifiable state issued license and clean background
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Have a compassionate, personable, and cooperative attitude.
- Weekend availability REQUIRED*
- High school diploma or GED
- Home Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- LPN (Required)
Please apply right away at www.etairoshealthjobs.com and send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 27235