Why You’ll Love This Job
**$10,000 Sign On Bonus**
Why KGH Autism Services?
KGH Autism Services is a behavioral healthcare company providing clinical services to children with autism and related disorders. Founded in 2001, KGH currently provides applied behavior analysis, speech language therapy, occupational therapy, and mental health services to Chicago’s North Shore and Madison, Wisconsin communities. We are working together to create the most respected, comprehensive, evidenced-based treatment centers for our clients and their families.
What Will You Do at KGH?
The Licensed Psychologist conducts diagnostic evaluations of children and adolescents suspected of having Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or other childhood behavioral/mental health conditions. The Licensed Psychologist also provides individual, family, and group therapy to children and adolescents diagnosed with ASD. Psychological testing for clients receiving ABA therapy is provided on an as-needed basis to assess treatment. Opportunities to provide clinical supervision to Master’s level mental health clinicians, post-doctoral fellows, pre-doctoral interns, and practicum students may be available based on interest and need. Ongoing peer supervision is provided. This full-time position reports to the Director of Psychological Services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts psychological assessments and diagnostic evaluations and re-evaluations.
- Provides individual, group, and family therapy to children and adolescents diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Function as a behavioral consultant to children, adolescents, and their families who do not have ABA as a covered benefit with their insurance.
- Consults with our multi-disciplinary team and participates in clinical team meetings as requested.
- Actively participates in peer review and supervision.
- Appropriately maintains client records (e.g., develop and maintain treatment plans, complete timely progress notes, etc.)
- Provides trainings and consultation to staff and the community as requested.
KGH is accepting applications for a full time Licensed Psychologist at our Deerfield, IL location on Chicago’s Northshore. Apply by September 30, 2021 to be eligible for a $10,000 Sign On Bonus if hired as a full time Licensed Psychologist.
What Does KGH Need from You?
Education and Certification:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) in clinical or school psychology required
- Licensed (or license-eligible) Psychologist in the State of Illinois
- BCBA or BCBA-D preferred
- Previous experience with children and adolescents in an outpatient setting
- Experience working with Autism Spectrum Disorder and related disorders
- Experience providing psychological assessment
- Experience with the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2) highly preferred
- Behavioral and/or Cognitive/Behavioral theoretical orientation required
- Training and experience in Acceptance Commitment Treatment (ACT) preferred
As a full-time Licensed Psychologist at KGH you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off: Begin with 10 Vacation Days (increases with tenure), 5 Sick Days, Paid Holidays, the day after Thanksgiving and your Birthday Off
- Retirement plan with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage with company contribution
- Company-paid Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability/Liability & Malpractice Insurance
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Company paid laptop to do your job with ease
- Cutting edge technology for data collection, treatment planning, and report writing
- Training for CPR/AED/First Aid Certification onsite
- Training Professional Crisis Management (PCM) onsite
- Opportunities for professional development
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 52482