We are seeking Licensed Therapists to provide individual, group, and family counseling for cognitive, effective, behavioral, and substance abuse disorders as well as family situations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide mental health and/or substance abuse services to consumer as prescribed in treatment plan.
- Maintain case files by documenting sessions and treatment, including progress notes, activities, evaluations, and recommendations.
- Observe consumer to detect indications of abnormal physical or mental behavior and substance abuse issues.
- Consult with Clinical Director or other specialists concerning treatment plan in order to analyze individual cases and coordinate counseling services; and amend plan as directed.
- Develop, implement and administer individualized therapeutic treatment to assist consumer in controlling disorders and other problems.
- Refer consumer to supportive services to supplement treatment and counseling.
- Confer with clients to develop plans for post treatment activities.
- Write evaluations of consumer for use by courts and testifying in court, if necessary, after receiving a court order and consulting with supervisor.
- Master’s Degree in a behavioral health field.
- Licensed or under supervision for licensure in the state of Kansas as a mental health professional, including but not limited to LPC, LBP, LMFT, LCSW or LADC.
- Basic computer skills including knowledge of MS Word.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 31857