Why You’ll Love This Job
Falcon Ridge Ranch is a licensed Residential Treatment Center for Girls ages 12 to 18 who are experiencing emotional and behavioral problems but haven’t thrived under the traditional care of outpatient treatment and require an out-of-home therapeutic setting. Falcon Ridge Ranch, is currently seeking to fill the position of Licensed Therapist.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision after 60 days
- Company provided Long-Term Disability
- Company provided AD&D/Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Program/Health Savings Account
- 401(k) after 60 days
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Paid Parental Leave
- Daily Pay – a company sponsored benefit that allows employees to access a portion of their base wages in advance of their payday
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts individual, group, and family therapy sessions for residents ages 12-18.
- Develops and implements individual treatment plans and participates in clinical meetings.
- Completes assessments and documentation for funding sources.
- Assists in the development of Individualized Education Plans (IEP).
- Assists staff with de-escalation techniques and crisis interventions.
- Participates in the clinical on-call rotation schedule.
- Maintains contact with parents/guardians and funding sources.
- Facilitates the transition/discharge process for residents.
- Completes documentation in a professional, accurate and timely manner.
- Master’s Degree in a Human Services Field.
- Preferred licenses; Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CMHC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
- Preferred; 2 to 3 years related clinical experience and/or training.
- Current Driver’s License in good standing.
- Must pass a Drug test and TB test.
- Must pass a Criminal Background Check
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 32012