Not all superheroes wear capes, but we sure think our staff wears one every day! Join a passionate bunch of rock-star veterinary professionals as a Licensed Veterinary Technician, saving the greater Liberty Lake area, one pet at a time!
Liberty Lake Veterinary Center is a full-service animal hospital providing comprehensive pet healthcare services in Liberty Lake, WA. Our veterinarians offer a wide variety of medical, surgical and dental services. Our hospital has advanced equipment and technologies, including comprehensive in-house testing for accurate diagnosis, digital x-ray, surgical suite, dental suite, and a pharmacy.
We are committed to providing quality care at every stage of your pet’s life. From routine preventive care to early detection and treatment of a wide range of conditions and diseases, we have the expertise to provide the highest standard of care for your pet. We also serve clients in Spokane, Post Falls, Newman Lake, Liberty Lake, Legacy Ridge, and Otis Orchards.
We are a dedicated team of veterinary professionals and our Licensed Veterinary Technicians are an integral part of our hospital team. We pride ourselves on having a positive team environment, professional and experienced support staff, and solid leadership.
Our website: https://www.libertylakevetcenter.com/
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Schedule: Full-time or Part-time
The ideal Licensed Veterinary Technician will be a driver of hospital procedures and workflow, focusing on creating an outstanding customer experience and taking pride in offering unmatched compassionate care. You will establish a movement of patients and clients through appointments and procedures with focus on clear communication with both your team and clients.
· Proficiency in phlebotomy, catheter placement, anesthesia monitoring, dental prophies
· Perform quality full body and dental radiographs for subsequent evaluation by DVMs
· Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with coworkers and clients
· Obtain and record patient history and client communication in a professional, detailed manner
· Provide surgical discharges and home care instructions to clients after patient procedures
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Veterinary Technician Certification or License (CVT, RVT, LVT, or LVMT) preferred or valid LVT credentials in Washington or pending credentials within 3-6 months
· Ability to assist in animal restraint, lift up to 40 lbs., and work on your feet for the duration of your shift
What’s in it for you?
· Great Compensation Package
· Ideal work schedules with Paid Time Off
· 401(k) With employer match
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability & Life Insurance
· Career growth opportunities
· Continuing Education allowance and annual Licensure Reimbursement
· Generous Pet care discount
· Company paid Employee Assistance Program
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 30864