At Spring Creek Animal Hospital, we are wild about people who share a love for animals! Join our paw-some group of veterinary professionals in the Tomball, TX area! We are a full-service, multi-doctor hospital where you will work directly with skilled professionals, receiving the training needed to grow your career with the utmost confidence.
Led by Dr. Linda Oliva, we pride ourselves on providing the best care offering a wide variety of medical, surgical, and dental services using progressive, modern medicine and innovative technology. To complement our doctors, we have an experienced support staff and a strong leadership team to help in your success to deliver the best care to each pet and pet owner!
Working in the People, Pets & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining individuality and medical autonomy, which makes each practice unique. We are all about the PEOPLE who share a love for animals. We put PETS at the center of everything we do! Our VETS and the entire support team provide quality care for pets. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN! Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community.
Schedule: Full-time, weekend and holiday availability if the hospital is open.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in a clinical setting
- Veterinary Technician Certification or License (CVT, RVT, LVT, or LVMT) highly preferred or valid LVT credentials in Texas or pending credentials within 6-8 months
- Proficient in dental and surgical anesthesia procedures required
- Ability to work on feet all day
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Team player, go getter, willing to jump-in when needed
- Positive attitude and the desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently
What’s in it for you?
- 401K With Annual Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Continuing Education for All Employees
- Pet Care Discount
- Flexible Schedules & Paid Time Off
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Assistance Program
We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 31883